Monday 7 January 2019

Motivational Monday

1. Start by doing what is necessary; then do whats possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible
2. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse
3. Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life
4. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seems to be no hope at all"
5. Perseverance is the hard work you do, after you get tired of doing the Hard work you already did.
6. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
7. I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my decisions
8. Don't be push around by the fears in your mind, be led by the dreams in your heart
9. You are going to go through tough times, that is life.but i say nothing happens to you, it happens for you. See the positive in negative events
10. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet, Only through experience of Trial and Suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and Success Achieved

No comments:

Post a Comment